19 April, 2015

How Do We Know?

I was depressed. It has been more than a month since I had my last period. I suspected that I am pregnant. But I do not want to give hope to myself. Yes, I do not want to be frustrated again. I have been testing for pregnancy since last 2 months yet to found I was not. Blame all to my late period. I always had regular period every month until last 2 months when my period started late like about 1-2 weeks after my expected next period.

For illustration purpose only
But here I go again. Went to the toilet testing for pregnancy (again) hoping for answered prayers. Waiting for the results seems forever. I said to myself "maybe I need to pray more". But wait, I think I saw a fade line.

Yes! Alhamdulillah. Wait. Let's google first. "A fade or bright line, if there are 2 lines, so yes, your're pregnant". Okay, so what do I do now? Message my husband!!!

"Abang, I am pregnant"

My phone rang. "Sayang, seriously? Betul ke ni? Sayang tak tipu kan?". And I explained.
My husband and I live apart. He works as a teacher in east Malaysia while I am stranded here in the middle of Kuala Lumpur as a fulltime student. I decided to go a clinic tomorrow to reconfirm that I am pregnant.

The next day, my friend and I went to a clinic. Guess what, yes there are no doubts that I am pregnant. I feel blessed and my prayers were answered. So, what about my study? Hmmm..



*to be continue*

No comments:

Post a Comment